Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Local office number for Comcast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Local office number for Comcast

    I was trying to check the hours of their Norton office, but can't find a number. Anybody got one?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local office number for Comcast

    Unfortunately you have to go through their main customer service line (877) 760-5341
    I know they close at 5:00 M-F
    Closed weekends.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local office number for Comcast

    Don't you know? They have better things to do up at the Norton office than to talk to John Q. Public!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local office number for Comcast

    Well when it was Adelphia, it was open till 6.

    If that 877 number is what I tried, they just say they have a new number 1-800-COMCAST
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local office number for Comcast

    It's definitely closed at 5:00 now. When I drive by after work, if I have a payment I have to put it in the drop slot.
    They've even closed at lunch a few times too (without posting signage). Very annoying.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local office number for Comcast

    Lovely....I guess I gotta try to make sure I get outta here at 430
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •